Red Zulu was established in 2004. We work with companies, large and small, including charities, across a range of sectors to support their marketing activities. The team at Red Zulu has developed partnerships with clients to ensure that products supplied are distinctive, appropriate and suitable for any given campaign – view a selection of our clients. Similarly, we work in close partnership with our suppliers to ensure consistently high levels of service and product quality.
We offer compliance with all necessary national and international legislative certification for products. We can help make sure that the reasons your organisation uses promotional merchandise are delivered with minimum drain on management time, total compliance with your brand values and optimum cost benefit – and we’re fun to work with!
|Red Zulu has a specialist division to supply materials for the promotion of road safety and sustainable travel programmes. We work with The Department for Transport, local authorities and emergency services across the UK and support the work of Road Safety GB. |
A website specific to this activity can be found at www.hi-visuk.com
|Benefits of working with Red Zulu|
|– Brand appropriate range of merchandise across the business requirement.|
– Optimum price / volume stock holding against usage (no short run, express and repeat origination charges)
– Speed to market for recognised business tool.
– Minimised drain on management time associated with merchandise
– Full visibility of total acquisition cost of merchandise.
– Management information reports on usage by authorised cost centre and campaign codes.
– Hosted or intra-net interface web catalogue and ordering.
|Safeguards for your brand integrity|
|– Clear audit trail on supplier management protocols, materials source and ongoing factory audits.|
– Brand appropriate merchandise with quality assurance on corporate identity pantone and logo replication.
– Compliance with CSR ethical and environmental policies (with audit trail).
Our proven operating system of end to end supply chain management gives control, full visibility, expertise and added value at each stage of the process. Delivering successful and measured merchandise projects for our clients.